BETA Capital Management caters for the financial needs of high net worth clients. Services are tailor-made for each client and may include:
- Financial Planning
- Design of Asset Allocation and Asset Location schemes
- Screening of financial intermediaries, e.g. banks and asset managers
- Asset managers oversight and performance analysis
- Research and analysis of IPOs and existing security issues
- Analysis of private equity and non-traded debt or hybrid investment vehicles
- Hands-on asset management of client assets
- Financial Risk Management
The team includes:
Eylon Geda has 20 years of extensive investment experience. Prior to founding Beta Capital Management in 2008, Mr. Geda held various positions as a Financial Analyst and Head of Security Research at Israel's leading pension plan and asset management firms, e.g. Harel Insurance and Clal Finance Batucha.
Mr. Geda holds an M.Sc degree (cum laude) in Finance and Accounting and a BA degree (cum laude) in Economics and Management Studies from Tel-Aviv University and is a certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM) by GARP (US). He is a frequent writer in the Israeli financial press. Follow link page for an abbreviated list of publications (Hebrew).
Noga Albalach has over 10 years of finance and investment experience. Ms. Albalach filled several research and analysis positions with financial institutions as Discount Bank and Leumi Provident Funds.
Ms. Albalach completed both her MA degree (cum laude) in Economics, and her BA (cum laude) in Economics, Statistics and Operations Research at the Tel-Aviv University.
ContactTel. +972 (0) 76-5454462
Fax. +972 (0) 76-5105520